Kathy - The one I love most
Ask me why i love her and i wouldnt be able to answer...I just do...Maybe its the fact that she's the only person who can actually calm me down...The only person who makes sure i dont go crazy with thoughts that consume me everday...Only person i can really talk to without her judging what i do...The only person who really understands what i am...Sure, she doesnt know everything about me but she knows more than everyone else on this list combined... Me and this girl, we had our ups and downs...Those moments of happiness and love i would never trade, not for the world, not for anything...Those moments of sadness, some i wish i could replace...I wish i never hurt her as much as I did, but i did what i did and i guess im going to have to live with it...I love this girl so much...I would give my life to see her smile ...Everyday i see her i cant help but smile, because i know that she's going to do something so wierd that's going to make me laugh...This girl right here is so awesome and I wouldnt hesitate to do one thing for her...Kathy, you've have no idea how much you mean to me....You've helped me through so many of my thoughts, and so many of those sad times and you should know that i would give up my whole world just to see you smile...You have no idea how much i love you...I will always love you and i will never ever stop loving you...I know you think that you hurt me, but I feel different...I feel like i hurt you, more than you hurt me, and Im sorry for that ...If i could go back, the only times i would change would be of those times that i hurt you... Truth is...well i cant really say it here but you know what i truly wish for...Im sorry i broke your trust in me, and i'd give anything to have your trust again, even if that much...I know there's not much i can do for you, but if you ever do need anything,anything at all, know ill always be there for you...I love you kathy, more than you would ever know
The above was said about me... I think its sooo nice so i was reading it as i sometimes do when i dont think anyone is watching. The thing is even though me and this person dont have a strong bond anymore there's always something that brings us together and I'm almost positive there always will be a special thing within us. Anywho, i like it =)
Monday, June 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment